- Timely presentation of financial, management and regulatory reports to the board, the members and authorized third parties including auditors, regulatory authority and the ministry for cooperatives development and marketing.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Timely implementation of the board recommendations and giving prudent advice to the Sacco.
- Ensure growth in assets, revenues and net incomes of the society.
- Manage costs and expenses within the approved budgets.
- Reviewing and formulating policies, procedures and practices for SACCO operations.
- Directing and supervising the administration and processing of loans.
- The Manager will ensure that all statutory deductions are made correctly and that all amounts due and the necessary returns are submitted by the due dates.
- Coordinating external audit exercises and implementing recommendations set forth.
- Representing the Society in business transactions and any other transactions authorized by the Board Chairman.
- Attending board meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made.
- Carry out such other duties as prescribed in the By-Laws or directed by the Board.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree in business related field.
· CPA (K).
· Member in good standing of relevant professional body – ICPAK.
· Minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent.
· At least 5 years relevant experience of which at least 2 years must have been in a supervisory capacity preferably in a Financial institution.
· Prior experience and exposure in the Sacco industry.
· A diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
· Combined knowledge in general management/administration as well as accounting.
· Knowledge of national and industry related financial principles.
· Knowledge of Navision Sacco Management system.
· Age 35 years and above.
Email to email@example.com